Registered Nurse - ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) - Nursing Home
- Location: Glasgow, Lanarkshire
- Position: Staff Nurse
- Care Categories: Cancer Care, Epilepsy, Hearing Impairment, Orthopaedic, Parkinson's Disease, Speech Impairment, Stroke, Visual Impairment
- Service: General care older adults care home
- Salary: £14.50 per hour (£22,600 - £30,100 per annum) negotiable depending on experience + enhancements
- Hours: Full time OR Part time depending on preference (20, 30, 40 hours options available)
- Shifts: Days OR Nights available depending on preference
- Contract type: Permanent
*Salary equivalent to NHS Band 5 & 6*
We are looking for highly motivated registered nurses experience or newly qualified RGN, RMN OR RNLD who will play a key role in our care home. The home specialises in care of older adults including Nursing Dementia. The home is located in Glasgow, Lanarkshire.
The home has excellent standards and facilities and all carers are highly trained to provide professional, individualised care. The service enjoys an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high.
This home is part of a reputable, market-leading healthcare company with excellent standards for providing effective, individualised care for all their residents. The home has an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high. We are looking for a Registered Nurse who displays the same desire and passion for care, showing integrity, kindness, and an ambition for personal development.
Please find a list of just some of the amazing benefits on offer in return for your hard work.
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Annual pay reviews
- Enhanced pay for Bank Holidays
- Opportunity for progression within the company
- Overtime enhancements
- Continuous support to maintain the training you need to deliver excellence
- On-going support from a motivated and committed Head Office and Regional Teams
- Refer a friend scheme
- Free uniform
- DBS refunded after 1 year
*All applicants must have a valid UK nursing PIN with no restrictions and we can only consider applications from candidates in the EU*
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on or send a copy of your CV to
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job