Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD )
• Location: Ipswich, Suffolk
• Position: Staff nurse
• Care Categories: Physical care, palliative care, Dementia
• Service: General care in elderly
• Salary: £15.50 per hour (£29,100 - £38,600) per annum negotiable depending on experience
• Hours: Full time OR Part time depending on preference (24, 36, 42, 48 hours available)
• Shifts: Days OR Nights depending on preference
• Contract type: Permanent
*Salary equivalent to NHS Band 5 & 6*
*£2000 welcome/loyalty Bonus*
I am looking for highly motivated registered nurses experience or newly qualified RGN, RMN OR RNLD who will play a key role within this care home providing a high level of care. The home specialises in care of the elderly including Physical care, palliative care, Dementia in Older adults.
This beautiful service is in Ipswich, Suffolk.
The service is one of the top 20 care home groups in the UK as recommended by . They are a small but growing organisation which means there are lots of development opportunities within the company. It is a very exciting time to join the company.
The Manager can accommodate both part-time and full-time hours. They can be flexible regarding shift pattern, so you will be able to choose permanent day shifts or permanent night shifts or a mixture of both if you prefer as well as short or long shifts.
• Communication with all residents, relatives, staff, other professionals and involved in the care of the residents.
• Assess, develop, implement and evaluate individualised resident care, ensuring consultation with and involvement from residents, GP’s, relatives and carers
• Provide care of the residents as per the personal plan, ensuring all records are accurate and thorough in accordance with registration and legal requirements
• Providing clinical guidance and training to staff within the Care Home
• Adhere to NMC Codes of Conduct and Bupa policies in seeking to maintain and justify public trust and confidence
Please find a list of just some of the amazing benefits on offer in return for your hard work.
• Comprehensive training scheme – all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
• Annual pay reviews
• NMC registration fee paid for
• Welcome/Loyalty Bonus of up to £2000
• uniform provided
• Paid Breaks
• Free parking
• National Employment Savings Trust pension
• 28 days’ annual leave including bank holidays
*All applications must have a valid UK nursing PIN with no restrictions and be a qualified RGN, RMN OR RNLD and we can only consider applications from candidates in the EU*
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on or send a copy of your CV to