Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD )
• Location: Eastbourne, West Sussex
• Position: Staff nurse
• Care Categories: Dementia, Alzheimer's
• Service: General and Mental health care in elderly
• Salary: £15.50 per hour (£32,240 per annum) negotiable depending on experience
• Hours: Full time OR Part time depending on preference (24, 36, 42, 48 hours available)
• Shifts: Days OR Nights depending on preference
• Contract type: Permanent
*Salary equivalent to NHS Band 5 & 6*
*£2000 welcome/loyalty Bonus*
I am looking for highly motivated registered nurses experience or newly qualified RGN, RMN OR RNLD who will play a key role within this care home providing a high level of care. The home specialises in care of the elderly including Dementia, Alzheimer's in Older adults
A modern and spacious care home located in the beautiful Eastbourne.
The service is one of the top 20 care home groups in the UK as recommended by . They are a small but growing organisation which means there are lots of development opportunities within the company. It is a very exciting time to join the company.
The Manager can accommodate both part-time and full-time hours. They can be flexible regarding shift pattern, so you will be able to choose permanent day shifts or permanent night shifts or a mixture of both if you prefer as well as short or long shifts.
• Communication with all residents, relatives, staff, other professionals and involved in the care of the residents.
• Assess, develop, implement and evaluate individualised resident care, ensuring consultation with and involvement from residents, GP’s, relatives and carers
• Provide care of the residents as per the personal plan, ensuring all records are accurate and thorough in accordance with registration and legal requirements
• Providing clinical guidance and training to staff within the Care Home
• Adhere to NMC Codes of Conduct and Bupa policies in seeking to maintain and justify public trust and confidence
Please find a list of just some of the amazing benefits on offer in return for your hard work.
• Comprehensive training scheme – all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
• Annual pay reviews
• NMC registration fee paid for
• Welcome/Loyalty Bonus of up to £2000
• uniform provided
• Paid Breaks
• Free parking
• National Employment Savings Trust pension
• 28 days’ annual leave including bank holidays
*All applications must have a valid UK nursing PIN with no restrictions and be a qualified RGN, RMN OR RNLD and we can only consider applications from candidates in the EU*
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on or send a copy of your CV to