Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD )
Care Categories: Palliative care, Old Age, Physical Disability, Dementia
Location: Dudley, West Midlands
Service: General and Mental health care in elderly
Salary: £33,800 per annum based on 44 hours - negotiable depending on experience
Hours: Full time or Part Time hours available
Shifts: Days or Nights available, or a mixture of both
Contract type: Permanent
Further details: If you are a registered nurse's either newly qualified or experienced that has a real passion for care of the elderly this may be the right role for you.
I am looking for registered nurse who will play a key role within this modern purpose built care home. The home specialises in care of the elderly including Palliative, Parkinson's, Huntington's and Dementia nursing.
This home is part of a reputable, market-leading healthcare company with excellent standards for providing effective, individualised care for all their residents. The home has an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high. We are looking for a Registered Nurse who displays the same desire and passion for care, showing integrity, kindness, and an ambition for personal development.
The Manager can accommodate both part-time and full-time hours. They can be flexible regarding shift pattern, so you will be able to choose permanent day shifts or permanent night shifts or a mixture of both if you prefer.
Please find a list of just some of the amazing benefits on offer in return for your hard work.
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Development programmes and studying to help you progress your career and skills
- Opportunities for progression within the company
- Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC Pin renewal fee
- Recognised qualifications awarded
- Thorough review and feedback programme
- Offers, discounts and savings for various shops and online retailers
- Cashback on your online purchases
- Vouchers for spas, gyms, cinema, bowling, golf, restaurants, holidays and many more
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Relocation package available for those relocating within the UK - decided on individual basis
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free parking
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on or send a copy of your CV to
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job