Registered nurse - Staff Nurse ( RGN or RMN ) - Nursing Home
Location: East Whitburn
Service: Dementia Nursing, Palliative care
Salary: £15.00 per hour ( £25,740 - £34,320 per annum) Salary negotiable depending on experience
Hours: Full time or Part time
Shifts: Days or Nights
Contract type: Permanent
*£1000 Welcome Bonus*
*Salary equivalent to NHS Band 5 & 6*
If you are a registered nurse either newly qualified or experience that has a real passion for care of the elderly this may be the right role for you. I am looking for a registered nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) to join the team in East Whitburn.
Your duties will include delivering hands on nursing, safe administration of drugs, maintaining accurate records, complying with policies, procedures and guidelines of the company and governing bodies. Nurses at this home offer convalescence, palliative, respite and Parkinson's as well as a friendly caring environment for all residents. The home has fantastic management and staff morale is very high.
This home is part of a reputable, market-leading healthcare company with excellent standards for providing effective, individualised care for all their residents. The home has an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high.
We are looking for a Registered Nurse who displays the same desire and passion for care, showing integrity, kindness, and an ambition for personal development.
Key Responsibilities :
- Leading your team, you will be in charge of all day-to-day care activity in your designated unit or floor within the home, including maintaining accurate records for each of our residents
- You will take responsibility for assessing the physical, mental and social needs of our residents,
- Creating and developing strong links with local professional bodies, you will play an important role in raising the care home's profile within the community
- It is likely that, from time to time, you will be expected to provide cover outside of normal hours.
Please find a list of just some of the amazing benefits on offer in return for your hard work.
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Development programmes and studying to help you progress your career and skills
- Opportunities for progression within the company
- Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC Pin renewal fee
- Recognised qualifications awarded
- Thorough review and feedback programme
- Offers, discounts and savings for various shops and online retailers
- Cashback on your online purchases
- Vouchers for spas, gyms, cinema, bowling, golf, restaurants, holidays and many more
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Relocation package available for those relocating within the UK - decided on individual basis
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free parking
PLUS £1000 Welcome Bonus!
* To apply for this role, you must be a Registered Nurse with a valid and up-to-date NMC registration. We welcome applications from both Newly-Qualified and Experienced nurses, as full training and support is provided regardless of your level of experience. All applications and enquiries are confidential*
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Lee Dawkins on or send a copy of your CV to
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'