Registered General Nurse - ( RGN / RMN )
- Location: Edgerton, Huddersfield
- Service Type: Physical Disability, Younger Adults
- Care Type: Cerebral Palsy, Epilepsy, Head/Brain Injury
- Pay rate: £15.00 per hour + Paid Breaks
- Shifts: Days or Nights
- Hours: Full time or part time
- Contract: Permanent
If you are a registered general nurse with experience and has a real passion for providing physical disability care to both older and younger adults, this may be the right role for you.
Situated in Huddersfield, this is a detached Victorian house that can accommodate 20 - 25 younger adults with physical disabilities. The home is a short walk from a local village and a range of local amenities including shops, restaurants and pubs.
This home enables people to get the most out of life, supporting individuals to maintain relationships with family and friends, and gain the ability to move on to more independent living when they're ready.
Nurses in the service provide the highest level of care including peg feeding, catheterisation, and taking of bloods, physical disability care, medication rounds and care plans.
- Leading your team, you will be in charge of all day-to-day care activity in your designated unit or floor within the home, including maintaining accurate records for each of our residents
- You will take responsibility for assessing the physical, mental and social needs of our residents,
- Creating and developing strong links with local professional bodies, you will play an important role in raising the care home's profile within the community
- It is likely that, from time to time, you will be expected to provide cover outside of normal hours.
Please find a list of just some of the amazing benefits on offer in return for your hard work.
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Annual pay reviews
- uniform provided
- Free parking
- 33 days' annual leave including bank holidays
- High street vouchers
- Pension Scheme
*All applications are treated in the strictest confidence, we can only accept applications within the EU and must be registered with the NMC with no restrictions*
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on or send a copy of your CV to
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job