Job Title: Registered Nurse ( RMN ) – CAMHS
Salary: £24,586.10 - £28,684.19 per annum (negotiable depending upon experience) + benefits package + £1,000 bonus
Hours / Shift Patterns: please state your preferences with shifts / hours when applying
Appoint Group are working with a brand-new client based in Lancashire to recruit Registered Nurses for their existing team. This is a specialist CAMHS hospital and Nurses applying should be mental health trained ( RMN ). The roles are open to both newly qualified and experienced Nurses as relevant support and training is provided at all levels.
The Benefits Package:
Working at this hospital you will receive a very generous benefits package in addition to a competitive salary. The benefits includes regular, on-going training which includes extra leave for study time and attending exams. Nurses also receive financial support for such training and further personal development.
A full list of the benefits are below;
• A thorough induction programme tailored to the hospital where you will be working
• Competitive salary
• Clear progression routes with regular appraisals / reviews
• Ongoing training paid for by the company
• Possible rotation between services
• Preceptorship programme for newly qualified nurses
• Teaching and Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
• Financial Support for further training and personal development
• Active participation in clinical governance
• Annual bonus scheme
• A range of staff discounts
• Contributory pension scheme
• Free life insurance
• Health cash plan
• A comprehensive employee assistance programme
• Childcare vouchers
• Subsidised meals on shift
Applying for the role:
DON’T FORGET: if this role isn’t for you we will have others available so do get in touch today! We recruit for Nurses, Senior Nurses and Managers all across the UK. We have roles for RMN’s, RNLD’s and RGN’s within a variety of different settings.
If you know somebody else who could be suitable please refer them to us and you will enter into our referral reward scheme which offers £100 for each referral (feel free to contact us for more information on this).