Registered Nurse RGN
Nurseplus are looking for experienced Registered Nurses to provide holistic, person centred care to our clients. We have lots of work available for Registered Nurses RGN in a variety of care settings including local Nursing Homes, Residential Homes, Learning Disability Units, Mental Health Units and Private Hospitals in Nuneaton and surrounding areas.
£250 BONUS FOR JOINING NURSEPLUS
£500 REFER A NURSE BONUS
£500 BONUS FOR JOINING NURSEPLUS
Minimum requirements to work with Nurseplus as a Registered Nurse RGN:
- You must have the right to work within the UK
- NMC Registration
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively
- A warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact and understanding.
Benefits of working with Nurseplus as a Registered Nurse RGN:
Flexible Hours - To suit your needs, full or part time, days, evening, weekends
- Excellent Weekly Pay - Competitive hourly rates
- FREE Training - In-line with Care Certificate
- FREE Uniform after completion of training
- FREE DBS
- Refer a friend scheme
- Expert training, supervision and ongoing support
- Career development support- Nurseplus is a growing company with a variety of opportunities for career progression
Nurseplus is a national company with a network of branches across the UK. We are committed to supporting our workforce to ensure they have the right skills to do their job and enable them to develop themselves and their careers.
An enhanced DBS check will be required.
Apply today for jobs in Nuneaton.
- nursing homes
- Registered nurses
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'