Position: Registered Nurse
Location: Woking (Surrey) and Sittingbourne, Beckenham, Deal and Staplehurst (Kent)
Hourly Rate of Pay: Starting from £14.50 to £16.50 per hour dependant on experience and qualifications
Contracted Hours - (Various) Part time (22hrs- 33 hrs), Full time (33hrs - 44hrs)/ days and nights on offer
My client is looking for a professional, dynamic, and motivated Registered Nurses in the specified locations in Kent.
Do you see yourself as someone committed to maintaining and enhancing the highest quality care and nursing with proven leaders in dementia and elderly care in the South of the UK.
Benefits/ Bonus- Workplace Pension (Nest) • Paid uniform • Career progression within the company with a comprehensive training and development programme • Staff transport available (please ask for more details).
- Proven track record of successful in a care home environment
- Experience working with elderly patience and dementia
- Sound knowledge of CQC and care standards
- Good communication and interpersonal skills are essential and the desire to make a positive contribution to the lives of others
- Well-motivated and compassionate with a genuine interest in caring for their service users.
- A degree in nursing
- Health Care
- Social Care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job