We are seeking experienced Registered Nurses, to care for our clients in and around the areas of Penzance, St Ives, Camborne, Wadebridge, St Austell, Bodmin, Lostwithal, Launceston and Looe through our friendly Truro branch.The Role
As a nurse, you will work closely with your team to identify patient care requirements by establishing a compassionate environment. You will promote your patient’s independence by being actively involved in their care planning journey by setting realistic goals, helping them understand their condition and administer medication in line with up to date protocols.
Due to the various locations of our clients we are seeking car drivers for this position, however we also have vacancies available in areas reachable by public transport - so if you're willing to travel locally, we'd love to hear from you.
Join us using our exclusive Platinum invitation and you will be welcomed to the Newcross team with a £500 cash reward, free DBS check and free uniform! (subject to T&Cs).Benefits:
- Free DBS check upfront and free uniform*
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross*
- Salary of up to £25.36/hr including holiday pay
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- NurChat nurse forum – get support and discuss issues with your peers
As a nurse or care employee of Newcross, expect job satisfaction that goes beyond other nursing agencies. Our nursing and care assistant jobs come with peace-of-mind as our staff are employed on a permanent basis and with the flexibility to choose your own hours, you can have the work-life balance to suits you.The Local Branch
Our Truro branch is based on historic Lemon Street close to the city centre and just a short walk from Truro train station. With one of the largest teams of registered nurses, care assistants and support workers in Cornwall, Newcross Healthcare is able to provide care to clients across the county from Penzance to Bude and Liskeard.Job Requirements:
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
Click the Apply Now button to begin your application and use code NursePlatinum to claim your platinum package!
If you cannot apply online, please call . Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job