Do you have excellent clinical skills and a passion for helping those in need?
Are you looking for a flexible role, with the option to work full or part time, with guaranteed hours and a permanent contract?
Newcross currently has vacancies for Registered General Nurses (RGN / RN1) to work our of our branch new Maidstone Branch, bringing excellence in nursing care to service users in Gillingham and the local surrounding areas.
You will need to be dedicated to empowering each individual in your care, and a naturally compassionate person with a strong desire to achieve the best possible outcomes on every shift. You’ll be a natural leader, equally comfortable with delegating tasks to colleagues as you are completing a medication round accurately.The Benefits
Join us using our 'NursePlatinum' promotion code for a free uniform, free DBS check and a £500 reward after your first 250 hours of work!
Further benefits include:
- Salary of up to £25.43/hr including holiday pay
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Excellence team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- NurChat nurse forum – get support and discuss issues with your peer.
- Current valid NMC registration
- At least 6 months’ post-registration experience in a nurse job
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
Use code NursePlatinum to claim your platinum package!
If you cannot apply online, please call . Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job