Newcross Healthcare is an independent, family-run organisation dedicated to providing quality temporary staffing to hospitals, care homes add nursing homes in the UK.
Our sector is growing exponentially as the population ages, so if you want the security of a permanent, guaranteed hours nursing job, this could be just the job for you.The Position
We are seeking Registered Nurses (RGN / RN1) to join our team in Crewe, working in the local areas including Nantwich, Sandbach and Wrenbury, through our friendly Chester branch. Shift patterns can include regular part time or full time work as well as flexible rotas that suit any off-duty availability you have.
It is important for us to provide stability to our people, we are not and never have been a 'zero hours' employer. All of our healthcare professionals have minimum hours guaranteed in their contracts, giving them the security of a steady income.Newcross Nurse Benefits
- Free DBS check upfront and free uniform*
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross*
- Salary of up to £30.57/hr including holiday pay
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Excellence team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- NurChat nurse forum – get support and discuss issues with your peers
- Become a Newcross Nurse using our exclusive Platinum invitation and you will be welcomed to the team with a £500 cash reward, as well as a free DBS check and free uniform upfront!*
Your local branch is based in Chester – you can find us at 17 – 19 Boughton, just off of the A51. We are easily accessible by both car and public transport, being just a 7 minute walk from Chester train station and a few minutes from the Grosvenor precinct.
Our Chester branch covers the wider Cheshire area and parts of Northern Wales, from Holywell and Wrexham, to Crewe and Northwich.Person Specification
In order to be considered for a nursing job with Newcross, you will need to have at least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability.
Click the Apply Now button to begin your applicationUse code NursePlatinum to claim your platinum package!
If you cannot apply online, please call . Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job