Job Reference ID: CMcN/000/051796
Home Name: Lansdowne
Location: Belfast, Antrim, UK
Weekly Hours: 39
Posting Expiry Date: 11/09/2019
Lansdowne Care Home & Intermedidate Care Centre, 41-43 Somerton Road, Belfast, BT15 3LG
You’ll find Lansdowne Care Home surrounded by large well-maintained grounds in Belfast. We are close by to local shops and the M2, making us easily accessible for visitors to pop-in for a chat.
Our Care team offers nursing care for those who have complex medical needs and for people living with dementia. We also provide respite care to give family or friends a well-earned break, and intermediate care as an alternative to hospital stay.
To join us as a Registered Nurse you will need to have current NMC registration and a good knowledge of the most up-to-date clinical practices. Within our Care homes, we are looking for Nurses with a passion for enhancing the quality of life, experience of producing well-developed care plans, and detailed risk assessments, with an understanding of regulatory frameworks.Job Requirements
- Leading a team to ensure the highest possible standards of care
- Assessment of residents’ needs, creating and implementing Care plans
- Developing, reviewing and updating care plans to meet resident’s physical, social and psychological needs, whilst still championing independence and personal choice
- Maintaining accurate documentation and resident records.
- Oversee all aspects of medicine management on your shift in accordance with company policies and current legislation.
- Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines – identify, investigate and resolve risks proactively.
- Support, guide, teach and mentor others in line with the NMC Code, following its guidance at all times.
We offer a great range of benefit which include
- Dedicated Training and Support
- Joining Bonus of £1500*
- Recommend a Nurse Scheme of £1000*
- Enhanced Overtime Rate
- Company Pension Scheme
- Friendly Working Environment
- Free Enhanced Access NI Check
- Internal Progression
- Full time and part time opportunities
* Subject to terms and conditions
Registered Nurse, RGN, RMN, RNLD, Staff nurse, nursing home nurse, nursing home, elderly care, care home, care home nurse, adult nurse, student nurse, staff nurse, peripatetic nurse, band 5 nurse, ward nurse, RN, sister, ward sister, band 6 nurse, clinical lead, ward manager.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'