Position: Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN )
Location: Sidcup, London
Salary: £29,952 - £32,032, (£16.00 p/hour) + excellent benefits
Hours: Full Time or Part Time hours available
Shifts: Day or Night Shifts available
Contract type: Permanent
Employee Benefits include:
- Cost of NMC pin renewal paid each year
- Excellent preceptorships for newly qualified nurses
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive induction and a structured and on-going training
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Excellent and friendly work environments
- Established and supportive nurse team
- Competitive staff benefits such as weekly discounts and offers
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- SMART childcare vouchers
- SMART pension options
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- The cost of your DBS Check with be paid for by the company (£44)
- Recognition schemes including personal bests and annual National Care Home Awards
Registered Care Categories: Dementia - Mental Health Condition - Old Age
Further Details: We are currently looking for a passionate and motivated Registered Nurse (RGN/ RMN ) to join a lovely, recently refurbished nursing home based in Sidcup, London. This warm and friendly home provides care to the elderly and residents with dementia. The home is bright and modern and offers a range of fantastic facilities. This service offers a warm and welcoming atmosphere for the residents and their families. Staff morale is very high.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly reputable healthcare provider in one of their excellent nursing homes in Sidcup, London. The Home Manager is looking for a skilled and passionate Registered Nurse (RGN/ RMN ) to join their friendly team of the staff. The Manager is able to accommodate both part time and full time hours. They are able to be flexible with regard to shift pattern, so you will be able to choose permanent day shifts or permanent night shifts or a mixture of both if you prefer.
We welcome applications from newly qualified nurses and offer a fantastic preceptorship programme.
Person specification: Applicants must be RGN or RMN trained and must hold a valid PIN. All applicants should be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction.
For more information regarding this vacancy, please contact Rebecca on or send a copy of your CV to