Total Care Services are currently recruiting for a full time Registered Nurse vacancy with an existing client just outside Pontypridd. Working within a 38-bed nursing home providing elderly / EMI care with a team recently awarded Premier status by it’s local authority. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced nurse to work day shifts joining a multi- disciplinary team providing the highest standard of care to its residents.
- Administering Medication
- Liaising with GP’S and other healthcare professionals
- Supporting the home management and the care team with the daily running of the home
- Implementation and review of care plans
- Providing the highest standard of care to residents at all times.
- Competitive pay £17.15-£21.00ph
- Annual Leave
- Pension Scheme
- Ongoing Training Provided
- Progression / development opportunities
- Paid NMC / DBS fees
The successful candidate will have the following essential skills.
- Must be a registered nurse with an Active PIN.
- Have experience working in a similar setting.
- Possess excellent communication and team working skills.
If you have the relevant skills and experience to make a difference, click the apply button below or if you wish to discuss the vacancy further please feel free to call Roger
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'