Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£16.50 to £18.50 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | 36 Hours Per Week | Day or night shifts available | Good CQC
A small Wigan nursing home currently has a vacancy for a Registered Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis.
What the home is offering and details of this Registered Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD position:
• A permanent contract of 36 hours per week
• Day or night shifts available
• Great salary of £16.50 to £18.50 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6)
• A great working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
• A supportive working environment within a progressive company, where you will be supported to further develop your skills and progress your career
As Registered Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications, in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What our client is looking for in a Registered Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD:
• NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities nurse/RNLD
• Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience (preferably within an elderly care or UK care home setting) although newly qualified nurses will also be considered for this position
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on .
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'