Registered Nurse - We are looking for highly motivated preceptorship nurse or experienced registered nurse RGN, RMN or RNLD ( adult nurse, mental health nurse and/or learning disability nurse ) to work within a supportive and friendly Care Home located in Alloa, Clackmannanshire. The Care Home has a very positive and supportive work environment with a brilliant long-standing team. The culture of the Care Home is very team orientated and the Managers have an open-door policy and are very approachable and respectful; everyone's contribution is valued. They also have a buddy system where you will have an experienced mentor for support if you would like it when you join the team.
- Location: Alloa, Clackmannanshire
- Care Categories: Nursing, Dementia Care, Palliative Care and Mental Health for older adults
- Salary: £15.45 per hour ( £26,500 - £35,300 per annum ) - negotiable dependant on experience
- Bonus: £1,000 welcome bonus (paid in full after your first full month)
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (Options of: 11 hours, 22 hours, 33 hours and/or 44 hours options available)
- Shifts: Days shifts ( 8am - 8pm ) or Night shifts ( 8pm - 8am ) or a mixture of both ( you can choose depending on your preference )
- Contract type: Permanent
Care Home Details : The Care Home caters for older adults who require Nursing, Dementia Care, Palliative Care and Mental Health. The Nursing Home is highly rated on carehome.co.uk with a rating of 9.6 / 10. The reviews have come from staff, families and residents. Here is an example of a recent review left for the home:
"The care my aunt got was first class in every aspect. She would have liked to stay, she was there to be assessed. Well done to all you carers, cleaners, maintenance and social workers. 10/10."
Employee Benefits include:
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- £1,000 welcome bonus (paid in full after your first full month)
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Ongoing and regular training
- A buddy system for new starters for extra support
- A high number of qualified nurses on shift
- A fantastic preceptorship programme
- Access to development opportunities including:
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Mentoring and involvement in HCA / Support worker development
- CPD top up
- Friendly and positive work environment
- Flexible benefits including reduced rates and access to new schemes and vouchers
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free on-site parking
Covid-19 / coronavirus - : Our priority is the continued care of our residents and patients, as well as ensuring that staff are safe and well protected. We are recruiting as normal and we will try to arrange face to face interviews where possible, however if you prefer, we are happy to schedule video or telephone interviews. If you have any questions or concerns about proceeding with your application in these unsettling times, please drop me an email or give me a call. I am more than happy to talk things through with you or offer advice.
For more information or to apply: For more information regarding this vacancy, please contact Erin Giles on or send a copy of your CV to
Are you #readytowork #covid-19 #coronavirus
All enquiries and applications will be strictly confidential.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'