Clapham and surrounding areas
£17.00 to £20.00 per hour with paid breaks + Benefits + Bonus + Allowances
Full time and part time positions available (weekends shifts optional)
Our client is a leading provider of luxury care facilities across the UK, with a heavy focus on providing the best possible care at all times which is demonstrated in the majority of their homes across the country achieving either 'Good’ or 'Outstanding’ ratings by the Care Quality Commission. This company has an excellent reputation for training nurses in the UK as well providing opportunities for development and internal promotion. They are now seeking to add an experienced Nurse to their team.
- To plan, implement and supervise nursing care in designated area of responsibility.
- To be physically involved in the nursing care of the residents and to meet all new service user’s individual needs, either personally or through delegation.
- Take responsibility for, and effectively supervise the day to day running of the home, in the absence of the Home Manager and Deputy Manager and ensure that the care is of a high standard at all times.
- Is an RGN/RMN/RNLD who has a genuine interest in working within our fantastic care home
- Is able to plan, implement and supervise nursing care in your designated area of responsibility
- Is looking to be physically involved in the nursing care of the residents and to meet all new residents’ individual needs, either personally or through delegation
- Is a great communicator and team player
- Is happy to be offered the opportunity to further their career with our development programme.
Please contact Kieran at Antony Recruitment Solutions. Ref: KM100
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'