Registered Nurses - Teesside
£15.70 - £24.00 per hour
To deliver exceptional standards of care to clients, meeting the personal care needs of the service user in a way that respects the dignity of the individual in line with their care plan, within Care Homes, Hospitals & Specialist Units across County Durham.
The core responsibilities of the role include:
- Leading the care team during your shift
- Make certain that residents medical, physical and emotional requirements are met
- Ensure compliance within the homes clinical governance framework
- Motivate colleagues
- To communicate effectively
The following personal attributes are considered essential to the post:
- Minimum of 6 months post registration experience
- NMC Registered Nurse (RGN,RMN,RNLD) with Active pin
- Well versed in care planning
- Fully familiar with clinical assessment tools
- Leadership skills
- Strong knowledge of person centred care
- A strong sense of responsibility
- Professional, friendly & a willing disposition
- Reliable & trustworthy
- Eligibility to work in the UK
What we will do for you:
- Flexible working patterns to suit you
- Holiday allowance accrued as you work
- FREE annual training
- Continuing Support & development to maintain your PIN and assistance with re-validation
- Delivery of clinical skills specific to role and competency assessments
- Comprehensive clinical reference if required
- Bonus structure for "Refer a friend" scheme
- Weekly Pay
Pin-Point Health & Social are a local independent healthcare organisation and are one of the UK's leading agencies supplying all grades of both Qualified Nurses and experienced care staff to the healthcare industry. If any of the above describes you and you wish to be part of a great team whose aim is to deliver exceptional care then Pin-Point would like to hear from you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'