Staff Nurse vacancy - 33 hour contract mixed shifts
Job Title:- Staff Nurse (RGN , RMN)
Location: Perth, Perthshire
Salary: £14.50 per hour + paid breaks and excellent benefits
Hours: Full-time & Part time permanent positions available
We are currently recruiting for one of the UK's leading healthcare organisations who provide high-quality levels of care in residential nursing homes across the country. They have an excellent, award-winning reputation and come highly-recommended by current employees and residents alike, making this a fantastic opportunity to join them.
We are recruiting for a Registered Staff Nurse to work with in a lovely purpose built nursing home located in the beautiful residential setting in Perth, on the edge of the highlands.
This home provides nursing care for older people, as well as expert care for individuals with dementia and a small portion of younger adults with physical disabilities. This 81 bedded home is offering a fantastic opportunity to be part of a new look team which shouldn't be missed!
There are long-term or respite / short-term care packages available, ensuring that each individual is provided with the best possible care based on their needs. This is a great opportunity for a Newly-Qualified or experienced nurse to develop their skills in a forward-thinking, passionate company.
We are able to accommodate Full-time or part time hours, working either days or nights, or a mixture if this suits your lifestyle. You will be paid for all of your breaks.
Job Description: As a registered staff nurse, you will be responsible for ensuring that patients in your care are treated as individuals, allowing them to live independent, fulfilling lives. You will be responsible for updating and writing care plans as well as clinical duties and maintaining good communication to all members of staff.
Person Specification: You must be a qualified Registered Nurse to apply for this role, the home will accept applications from nurses of either specialism (General Nurses ( RGN ), Mental Health Nurses ( RMN ). The Home Manager welcomes newly qualified nurses looking to take the next step up in their career, as full training and support will be provided no matter your level of experience.
- Access to an award-winning career development path, including paid training from the company's own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available
- Unique Profit Shares- believing you should be rewarded for your hard work, all profits from each site are recycled back into the facilities
- Childcare Vouchers
- Retail Discounts - between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, Harrods and many more
- Holiday and Travel Discounts
- Leisure savings including cinema, restaurants, theme parks and attractions
- Paid Breaks
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- Stakeholder pension plan
- Excellent career progression opportunities to work towards management / senior roles
- Preceptorship Programme for newly-qualified nurses
For more information or to apply for this position, please send your CV to or call Matthew Key on .