Appoint Group Vacancy
Job Title: Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD)
Location: Outskirts Swindon, Wiltshire
Salary: £24,000 - £32,000 per annum (£14.00 p/hour + £14.50 at weekends) + excellent benefits
Hours: Full-time or part-time hours available
Shifts: Days or Nights available
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a passionate Registered Nurse (RGN/ RMN/RNLD) to join a beautiful nursing home based on the outskirts of Swindon. We are currently looking for a highly motivated Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD) to work for one of the UK's leading healthcare providers. This nursing home specialises in looking after the elderly, including those with physical disabilities. In addition, this nursing home has been awarded a good CQC rating throughout.
The Home Manager is looking for a passionate and caring Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD) to join their friendly team of staff. Part-time, full-time and day/night shifts are available or a combination of both to suit you.
Person Specification: Our client is looking for a highly motivated Registered Nurse of any specialism (RGN, RMN or RNLD all considered). All candidates must have a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK. Nurses must have good communication skills, a hard-working nature and the willingness to get stuck in. We welcome applications from newly qualified and experienced nurses for this position.
Benefits & Incentives:
- Pay enhancements for bank holidays
- Employee discount scheme for high street shops and services
- Structured and on-going training scheme - all expenses paid
- Preceptorship programme - all expenses paid
- The opportunity to complete further qualifications
- Childcare vouchers
- Free eye tests
- £1000 for referring a friend to the company
- The opportunity to become a specialist Champion
- The cost of your DBS check paid for by the company
- Free uniform
- Free car parking
- 5.6 weeks' annual leave
- Comprehensive induction
- Career development opportunities
- Pension scheme
If you would like to know more information about this role, please email your CV to or call Jane Strode-Gibbons on .