Appoint Group Vacancy
Job Title: Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD )
Location: Outskirts of Rossendale, Lancashire
Salary: £25,000 - £33,000 per annum (£14.65 p/hour) + excellent benefits
Hours: Full-time or part-time hours available
Shifts: Days or Nights available
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a passionate Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) to join a beautiful nursing home based on the outskirts of Rossendale, Lancashire.
This nursing home cares for elderly residents as well as specialising in dementia and a wide range of other mental health conditions. This nursing home strives for an efficient service with the help of incorporating as many modern care methods to benefit residents. There is a wide range of hobbies and activities available for residents to respect personal freedoms and independence. Beautiful gardens surround this nursing home and it has a lovely warm feeling throughout.
Person Specification: Our client is looking for a highly motivated Registered Nurse of any specialism (RGN, RMN or RNLD all considered). All candidates must have a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK. Nurses must have good communication skills, a hard-working nature and the willingness to get stuck in. We welcome applications from newly qualified and experienced nurses for this position.
Benefits & Incentives:
- Pay enhancements for bank holidays
- Employee discount scheme for high street shops and services
- Structured and on-going training scheme - all expenses paid
- Preceptorship programme - all expenses paid
- The opportunity to complete further qualifications
- Childcare vouchers
- Free eye tests
- £1000 for referring a friend to the company
- The opportunity to become a specialist Champion
- The cost of your DBS check paid for by the company
- Free uniform
- Free car parking
- 5.6 weeks' annual leave
- Comprehensive induction
- Career development opportunities
- Pension scheme
If you would like to know more information about this role, please email your CV to or call Jane Strode-Gibbons on .