Are you an organised, meticulous Nurse, with a person-centered approach?
Are you the kind of person who wants to make a difference to someone’s life?
Are you passionate about delivering positive change?
We are currently on the lookout for a Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN, RNLD) to work in one of our State of the art Care homes, designed to provide independence, comfort and a place everyone can really call home.
Day & Night position available
- Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN, RNLD)
- Experienced in care planning and fully familiar with clinical assessment tools
- Be keen to develop your leadership skills and clinical knowledge
- Capable of building close relationships with residents and their families
- Determined to drive continuous improvement throughout the service
- £16.50 / hour
- Free DBS Checks
- Your annual NMC registration paid
- Uniforms Provided
- £1000 per annum training allowance
- £500.00 payable on each yearly work anniversary - Paid directly to you
Who we are:
- We have been providing specialist care services throughout the North East since 1992
- A forward thinking, dynamic organisation who are committed to developing staff, ensuring the highest standards of care are maintained.
- An organisation who put the care, well-being and comfort of our residents at the forefront, which is why we have embedded a person-centred, individual care approach to looking after loved ones.
- Continuous Improvement
- Forward Thinking
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job