Job Title: Registered Nurse ( RGN RMN or RNLD )
Care types: Elderly and Frail, Palliative Care, Dementia.
Location: Camberley, Surrey
Salary: £32,000 - £45,500 ( £16-18.25 Per Hour + Paid Breaks) Based on 48 hours.
Contract: Permanent. Full Time or Part Time available
*** Salary Equivalent To NHS Band 5/6 ***
Further Details: If you are a passionate nurse with an interest in care of the elderly, or Dementia care, this role may be ideal for you. You will be working within a Purpose built care home facility, has the best of both worlds - the home offers tranquil environments with some of the best training and support within the Healthcare industry. There is a huge value on investment in people, and part of this is making sure the environments they work in are clean, safe and which push personal and professional development. Sponsorship is available for nurses living in the UK needed Tier 2 Visa sponsorship.
Due to the size of the facility, there are amazing opportunities to progress and develop. There is a great management structure in the home, with plenty of staff around - there is a real buzz and atmosphere. The benefit of working in a home of this size, is that you are not waiting for others to leave their roles before you can progress - you can move at a pace suitable for you.
As a registered nurse, you will be subject to outstanding training, progression and opportunities to gain formal qualifications, all free of charge. You will be supported and invested in as both a nurse and a person, and will be given the opportunity to take on responsibilities. If you want to progress to unit manager or deputy manager, you will genuinely have no better opportunities elsewhere.
- Lead a multi-disciplinary shift team, supervising staff in all respects including training and development of care staff, and organising.
- Comply with the NMC Code of Conduct at all times and ensure processes are adhered to for the safe ordering, custody, storing, disposing and administration of all medication.
- Plan, implement and evaluate nursing care in accordance with the resident's needs and within the 'named nurse' system
- Contribute to the development of new ideas in nursing and social care in respect of stimulation for residents to improve their quality of life
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's top healthcare provider who have a fantastic range of company benefits. Including - :
- PIN Re-validation assistance
- Support and ongoing training; Formal Qualifications such as Level 5 NVQs all subsidised.
- Profit Share Scheme.
- Free Hot Meals on Shift.
- Retail, Holiday and Travel Discounts; Employee of the month vouchers.
- Training Workshops.
- Paid Breaks.
- Award Winning Career Development.
- Employee Assistance Helpline - confidential 24hr counselling and legal information.
- Free Uniform.
- Childcare Vouchers; Tax and N.I efficient Scheme to provide help to parents with young children.
- Leisure savings including Cinema visits, Dining out discounts, Theme park and Attractions.
- Discounted Health Club Membership.
- 28 days' annual leave inclusive of Bank Holidays.
- Stakeholder pension plan.
Personal Specification: The successful applicant will be a Registered Nurse; Either RGN RMN or RNLD with a VALID NMC PIN - This is essential. They will also be able to live and work in the UK. Most of all, you will display empathy, compassion and a willingness to provide outstanding care.
If this position sounds of interest, and you'd like to learn more, do please contact me on on for a confidential chat, or send an email to , Thank you.