Registered Nurse - RGN / RMN / RNLD - Nursing Home
Care Categories: Nursing, Nursing Dementia, Residential, Convalescence Care, Huntington's, Parkinson's, Physical Disabilities
Salary: £13.13 per hour (£22,500 - £30,000 per annum) - negotiable depending on skills and experience
Hours: Full-time or Part-time available
Shifts: Days or Nights available depending on preference
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a motivated, skilled, and enthusiastic Registered Nurse to work within a purpose-built nursing home, situated amongst the countryside in a village near Middlesbrough. This highly-recommended home provides high-quality person-centred care for older adults with a range of needs. They provide nursing care and residential care, as well as looking after individuals with dementia, mental health needs, physical disabilities, Huntington's and Parkinson's.
This home is part of a reputable, market-leading healthcare company with excellent standards for providing effective, individualised care for all their residents. The home has an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high. We are looking for a Registered Nurse who displays the same desire and passion for care, showing integrity, kindness, and an ambition for personal development.
The Manager can accommodate both part-time and full-time hours. They can be flexible regarding shift pattern, so you will be able to choose permanent day shifts or permanent night shifts or a mixture of both if you prefer.
Benefits & Rewards Package:
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Development programmes and studying to help you progress your career and skills
- Opportunities for progression within the company
- Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC Pin renewal fee
- Recognised qualifications awarded
- Thorough review and feedback programme
- Offers, discounts and savings for various shops and online retailers
- Cashback on your online purchases
- Vouchers for spas, gyms, cinema, bowling, golf, restaurants, holidays and many more
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free PVG
- Free parking
For further information or to apply for this position, please call Danielle Barrett on or email your CV to
All applications and enquiries will be strictly confidential.