Job Title: Registered Nurse ( RGN RMN or RNLD )
Care types: Brain Injury, Elderly, Dementia, Challenging behaviour, Alzheimer's.
Location: Andover, Hampshire
Salary: Up to £38,000 ( Up to £17.50 Per Hour + Paid Breaks) Based on 42 hours.
Contract: Permanent. Full Time - Days, 42 hours available.
*** Salary Equivalent To NHS Band 7 ***
Further Details: If you are a passionate nurse with an interest in care of the elderly, or Dementia care, this role may be ideal for you. You will be working within a beautiful care home facility, on an outstanding salary. Sponsorship is available for nurses living in the UK needed Tier 2 Visa sponsorship.
The facility are a close knit, incredible team with a passion for providing high levels of care. The nurses in the facility go above and beyond for their service users, and have an opening for a nurse who shares this belief. The Facility is currently piloting an Enhancing Dementia Scheme, which is pioneering dementia care across the UK. No Matter your background, be it RGN RMN or RNLD qualification, all nurses are part of the same vision, of creating a "Home away from Home" for the service users in this care home.
You will be open to outstanding training, progression and opportunities to gain formal qualifications, all free of charge. You will be supported and invested in as both a nurse and a person, and will be given the opportunity to take on responsibilities. If you want to progress to unit manager or deputy manager, there is genuinely no better organisation to do this with.
- Lead a multi-disciplinary shift team, supervising staff in all respects including training and development of care staff, and organising.
- Comply with the NMC Code of Conduct at all times and ensure processes are adhered to for the safe ordering, custody, storing, disposing and administration of all medication.
- Plan, implement and evaluate nursing care in accordance with the resident's needs and within the 'named nurse' system
- Contribute to the development of new ideas in nursing and social care in respect of stimulation for residents to improve their quality of life
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's top healthcare provider who have a fantastic range of company benefits. Including - :
- PIN Re-validation assistance
- Support and ongoing training; Formal Qualifications such as Level 5 NVQs all subsidised.
- Profit Share Scheme.
- Free Hot Meals on Shift.
- Retail, Holiday and Travel Discounts; Employee of the month vouchers.
- Training Workshops.
- Paid Breaks.
- Award Winning Career Development.
- Employee Assistance Helpline - confidential 24hr counselling and legal information.
- Free Uniform.
- Childcare Vouchers; Tax and N.I efficient Scheme to provide help to parents with young children.
- Leisure savings including Cinema visits, Dining out discounts, Theme park and Attractions.
- Discounted Health Club Membership.
- 28 days' annual leave inclusive of Bank Holidays.
- Stakeholder pension plan.
Personal Specification: The successful applicant will be a Registered Nurse; Either RGN RMN or RNLD with a VALID NMC PIN - This is essential. They will also be able to live and work in the UK. Most of all, you will display empathy, compassion and a willingness to provide outstanding care.
For more information regarding this vacancy please contact Liam Kenny on for a confidential chat, or send a copy of your CV to