Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD )
Location: Dudley, West Midlands
Service: Elderly & Dementia Nursing Home
Salary: £15.00 per hour ( £28,600 - £37,400 per annum ) - negotiable depending on experience, qualifications and capabilities
Hours: Full Time or Part Time hours available (Options of hours available depending on preference are: 24, 36 42 or 48 hours per week)
Shifts: Days or Nights available (paid breaks)
Contract type: Permanent
*Salary Equivalent to NHS Band 5 & 6*
*£1000 Welcome Bonus for all new nurses that join the company*
Further Details: We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and passionate nurse (RGN or RMN or RNLD all considered) to join the team within a lovely Elderly and Dementia Nursing Home based near to Dudley. Set in a peaceful residential area, the Nursing Home offers general elderly nursing, specialist dementia nursing, respite and residential care. They cater for both long-stay and short-stay patients. Each patient receives tailored care packages to their needs and they are all treated as an individual.
The service is always focused on offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment, and providing the highest quality care to all residents. We are looking for an experienced nurse who shares this passion for quality care and who wishes to further their career in a more senior position within a reputable healthcare organisation.
The home is located near to Dudley and is easily accessible from Brierley Hill, West Bromwich, Stourbridge and Birmingham.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a global company that are dedicated to helping each of their resident's live longer, healthier and happier lives. The company provides clinical training and CPD opportunities in line with NMC re-validation requirements, alongside a personal portfolio to record your CPD.
Employee Benefits include:
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Preceptorship programmes for newly-qualified nurses
- Clear career development pathways and progression within the company
- £1000 welcome bonus
- Relocation package available up to £1000 for those relocating within the UK
- Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC PIN to be renewed
- Annual pay reviews
- Health Benefits e.g. free eye tests, discounted gym membership, flu vaccine
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Travel discounts
- Cash Plan discount card
- The cost of your DBS Check with be paid for by the company (£44)
- Hot meal provided whilst on duty
- Free uniform provided
- Paid Breaks
- Free parking
- National Employment Savings Trust pension
- Life assurance
- Indemnity insurance
- 28 days' annual leave including bank holidays
- Sick pay
All enquiries and applications will be strictly confidential.
For more information regarding this vacancy, please contact Erin Giles on or send a copy of your CV to