Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) - Fantastic Nursing Home
Location: Dudley, West Midlands
Salary: up to £16.00 per hour (£28,600 - £35,300 per annum) negotiable depending on experience, qualifications and capabilities
Hours: Full-Time or Part-Time hours available (options of: 24, 36, 42 or 48 hours available depending on preference)
Shifts: Day Shifts or Night Shifts available depending on prefernce (paid breaks)
Contract type: Permanent position
*Salary Equivalent to NHS Band 5 & 6*
*£1000 Welcome Bonus for all new nurses that join the company*
Further Details: We are currently looking for a highly-motivated registered nurse to work within a lovely Nursing Home based in a residential area near to Dudley, West Midlands. The Nursing Home offers general long-term nursing, dementia nursing and respite care for elderly residents in a warm, therapeutic environment. They also provide care for individuals with Parkinson's. Each patient receives tailored care packages to their needs and they are all treated as an individual.
The home has achieved a superb reputation for care quality with their latest CQC report. The service is always focused on offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment, and providing the highest quality care to all residents. We are looking for newly-qualified or experienced nurses who share this passion for quality care.
The Manager is able to accommodate both part time and full time hours. They are able to be flexible with regard to shift pattern, so you will be able to choose to work day shifts only or night shifts only or a mixture of both if you prefer. You are paid for all of your breaks.
The Home Manager has been with the company for a substantial amount of time and is highly-qualified in various areas of nursing, so would be keen to invest time into the training and development of all staff. There are also plenty of opportunities to undertake additional training courses externally on top of the extensive in-house training.
We welcome applications from newly-qualified or experienced nurses, as a Preceptorship programme is available.
Employee Benefits include:
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Preceptorship programmes for newly-qualified nurses
- Clear career development pathways and progression within the company
- Relocation package available up to £1000 for those relocating within the UK
- Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC PIN to be renewed
- Annual pay reviews
- Health Benefits e.g. free eye tests, discounted gym membership, flu vaccine
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Travel discounts
- Cash Plan discount card
- The cost of your DBS Check with be paid for by the company (£44)
- Hot meal provided whilst on duty
- Free uniform provided
- Paid Breaks
- Free parking
- National Employment Savings Trust pension
- Life assurance
- Indemnity insurance
- 28 days' annual leave including bank holidays
- Sick pay
Applicants must be RGN or RMN or RNLD trained and must hold a valid PIN. All applicants should be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Erin Giles on or send a copy of your CV to