Appoint Group Vacancy
Job Title: Staff Nurse - RGN
Location: Wembley, Brent
Salary: Up to £17 per hour + paid breaks and excellent benefits
Shifts: Days & Nights available (Paid Breaks)
Hours: Full-time & Part time available (permanent)
Do you want to work for an amazing company who value you as a nurse and not a number? Look no further!
We are currently recruiting for one of the UK's leading healthcare organisations who provide high-quality levels of care in residential nursing homes across the country. They have an excellent, award-winning reputation, being part of the top 25 places to work for in the Sunday times list 6 times and come highly-recommended by current employees, making this a fantastic opportunity to join them.
We are recruiting for a Registered general nurse to work in a lovely home located in a quiet residential area in Wembley, Brent. This home received fantastic reviews on their CQC report scoring a 5/5 and pride themselves on the top level of service that they offer. They offer both elderly care and care for younger adults with physical disabilities. This is a great opportunity for a Newly-Qualified or experienced nurse to develop their skills in a forward-thinking, passionate company.
This position is a days and nights position, you will be paid for all of your breaks and receive fantastic benefits as stated below! This position is a full time / Part time position.
Job Description: As a Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for ensuring that patients in your care are treated as individuals, allowing them to live independent, fulfilling lives. You will undertake all aspects of nursing care including administering medication, updating and writing care plans, as well as supervising junior members of staff and maintaining good communication to all members of staff.
Person Specification: You must be a qualified Registered Nurse to apply for this role with a valid up to date nursing pin from the NMC, and we will accept applications from nurses of any specialism ( General Nurses ( RGN ). The Home Manager welcomes both experienced and newly-qualified nurses into the home, as full training and support will be provided no matter your level of experience. In the case of newly-qualified nurses, an extensive Preceptorship Programme is available.
- Access to an award-winning career development path, including paid training from the company's own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available
- Unique Profit Shares- believing you should be rewarded for your hard work, all profits from each site are recycled back into the facilities
- Childcare Vouchers
- Retail Discounts - between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, Harrods and many more
- Holiday and Travel Discounts
- Leisure savings including cinema, restaurants, theme parks and attractions
- Paid Breaks
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- Stakeholder pension plan
- Excellent career progression opportunities to work towards management / senior roles
- Preceptorship Programme for newly-qualified nurses
For more information or to apply for this position, please send your CV to or call Matthew Key on .
We are currently shortlisting for this role so get in touch soon!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job