Staff Nurse Vacancy - 5/5 CQC- Burwash
Job Title: Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN or RNLD
Location: Burwash, East Sussex
Salary: Up to £18 per hour & paid breaks and excellent benefits
Shifts: Days or Nights available (Paid Breaks)
Hours: Full-time & Part time available (permanent)
We are currently recruiting for one of the UK's leading healthcare organisations who provide exceptional levels of care in residential nursing homes across the country. They have an excellent, award-winning reputation, being part of the top 25 places to work for in the Sunday times list 6 times and come highly-recommended by current employees, making this a fantastic opportunity to join the team.
We have an amazing opportunity to work for a beautiful purpose built nursing home in picturesque settings situated on the outskirts of Burwash Village, East Sussex just 2 miles from Etchingham and 15 miles from Tunbridge Wells. . This specific home has just achieved 5/5 (good) in their most recent CQC ratings making this a fantastic place to work.
They covers a wide range of needs, including high quality 24 hour nursing and residential care and skilled support for frail older people and for people living with dementia, including planned and emergency respite breaks in a warm welcoming environment.
This job is flexible in terms of either working days or nights, or a mixture if this suits your lifestyle. You will be paid for all of your breaks. This position is a full-time or part time position.
Job Description: As a Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for ensuring that patients in your care are treated as individuals, allowing them to live independent, fulfilling lives. You will undertake all aspects of nursing care including administering medication, updating and writing care plans, as well as supervising junior members of staff and maintaining good communication to all members of staff.
Person Specification: You must be a qualified Registered Nurse to apply for this role, and we will accept applications from nurses of any specialism (General Nurses ( RGN ), Mental Health Nurses ( RMN ), or Learning Disability Nurses ( RNLD )). The Home Manager welcomes both experienced and newly-qualified nurses into the home, as full training and support will be provided no matter your level of experience. In the case of newly-qualified nurses, an extensive Preceptorship Programme is available.
- Access to an award-winning career development path, including paid training from the company's own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available
- Unique Profit Shares- believing you should be rewarded for your hard work, all profits from each site are recycled back into the facilities
- Childcare Vouchers
- Retail Discounts - between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, Harrods and many more
- Holiday and Travel Discounts
- Leisure savings including cinema, restaurants, theme parks and attractions
- Paid Breaks
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- Stakeholder pension plan
- Excellent career progression opportunities to work towards management / senior roles
- Preceptorship Programme for newly-qualified nurses
For more information or to apply for this position, please send your CV to or call Matthew Key on .