Nurse vacancy - Blackpool
Job Title: Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN or RNLD
Location: Blackpool (Cambridge, Cambridgeshire)
Salary: £15.60 per hour + paid breaks and excellent benefits
Shifts: Nights available (Paid Breaks)
Hours: Full-time and part time available (permanent)
We are currently recruiting for one of the UK's leading healthcare organisations who provide high-quality levels of care in residential nursing homes across the country. Their unique approach to care really makes them stand out in the market. You will be given every opportunity to develop and progress your career with fantastic benefits and unrivalled support.
We are recruiting for a Registered Nurse or a Registered mental health nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home located in a quiet district in Blackpool, whilst being only minutes away from Stanley park. There are great local public transport links.
- This home now has scored 4/5 on their latest CQC and 922 / 1000 on their your care rating making this well above the national average.
- Seperate dementia unit
- Excellent progression and development opportunities.
- Excellent clinical training opportunities.
Care Categories in this facility:
- Experts in Dementia (seperate unit)
- Mental health
- 78 service users
- Younger adults with physical disability
- Elderly and residential
- Palliative care
This position would be working nights. You will be paid for all of your breaks and receive fantastic benefits as stated below! This position is a full time position or part time.
Job Description: As a Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for ensuring that patients in your care are treated as individuals, allowing them to live independent, fulfilling lives. You will undertake all aspects of nursing care including administering medication, updating and writing care plans, as well as supervising junior members of staff and maintaining good communication to all members of staff.
Person Specification: You must be a qualified Registered Nurse to apply for this role, and we will accept applications from nurses of any specialism ( General Nurses ( RGN ), Mental Health Nurses ( RMN ), or Learning Disability Nurses ( RNLD )). The Home Manager welcomes both experienced and newly-qualified nurses into the home, as full training and support will be provided no matter your level of experience. In the case of newly-qualified nurses, an extensive Preceptorship Programme is available.
- Access to an award-winning career development path, including paid training from the company's own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available
- Unique Profit Shares- believing you should be rewarded for your hard work, all profits from each site are recycled back into the facilities
- Childcare Vouchers
- Retail Discounts - between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, Harrods and many more
- Holiday and Travel Discounts
- Leisure savings including cinema, restaurants, theme parks and attractions
- Paid Breaks
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- Stakeholder pension plan
- Excellent career progression opportunities to work towards management / senior roles
- Preceptorship Programme for newly-qualified nurses
For more information or to apply for this position, please send your CV to or call Matthew Key on .