Appoint Group Vacancy - New!
Job Title: Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN or RNLD
Location: Carlise, Cumbria
Salary: £15.50 per hour & paid breaks and excellent benefits
Shifts: Days available (Paid Breaks)
Hours: Full time & Part time available (permanent)
We are currently recruiting for one of the UK's leading healthcare organisations who provide exceptional levels of care in residential nursing homes across the country. They have an excellent, award-winning reputation, being part of the top 25 places to work for in the Sunday times list 6 times and come highly-recommended by current employees, making this a fantastic opportunity to join the team.
We have an amazing opportunity to work for a company that has over 200 facilities in the UK. This specific opportunity is working within a purpose built nursing home which accommodates up to 80 residents and cares for Dementia and old age residents, as well as younger adults with physical disabilities.
This home is adored by residents and staff alike, recently scoring 918 / 1000 in their care rating, as well as receiving a fantastic 5 out of 5 on their CQC report!
There are long-term or respite / short-term care packages available, ensuring that everyone is provided with the best possible care based on their needs. This is a great opportunity for a Newly-Qualified or experienced nurse to develop their skills in a forward-thinking, passionate company.
This position can be full time or part time.
Job Description: As a Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for ensuring that patients in your care are treated as individuals, allowing them to live independent, fulfilling lives.
Person Specification: You must be a qualified Registered Nurse to apply for this role, and we will accept applications from nurses of any specialism (General Nurses ( RGN ), Mental Health Nurses ( RMN ), or Learning Disability Nurses ( RNLD )). The Home Manager welcomes both experienced and newly-qualified nurses into the home, as full training and support will be provided no matter your level of experience. In the case of newly-qualified nurses, an extensive Preceptorship Programme is available.
- Access to an award-winning career development path, including paid training from the company's own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available
- Unique Profit Shares- believing you should be rewarded for your hard work, all profits from each site are recycled back into the facilities
- Childcare Vouchers
- Retail Discounts - between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, Harrods and many more
- Holiday and Travel Discounts
- Leisure savings including cinema, restaurants, theme parks and attractions
- Paid Breaks
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- Stakeholder pension plan
- Excellent career progression opportunities to work towards management / senior roles
- Preceptorship Programme for newly-qualified nurses
For more information or to apply for this position, please send your CV to or call Matthew Key on .