Role: Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN )
Hours: Full time or Part time - Days OR Nights
Pay: £15.55 - £16.58 + enhancements ( up to £19.38ph) *PAID BREAKS*
Benefits: please see below
Service: A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for a passionate Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / to work in a a fantastic nursing home based in Ferndown. This bright and unique nursing home has a traditional and homely feel and offers warm and welcoming environment. The healthcare team are motivated and passionate about the quality of care that they provide and the Home Manager is looking for a caring and like-minded nurse (RGN/ RMN) to join their friendly team of staff.
Registered Care Categories*: Old Age
More about you
You will be a qualified Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN ) with a current NMC registration (PIN). This home can support newly qualified nurses and will offer excellent training and support.
- Annual professional subscriptions, including NMC registrations paid for by the company
- Support with studies and diploma qualifications (depending on job role)
- Excellent inductions, training and 'on the job' support
- We provide fantastic homely environments
- Work with friendly teams and a great support network of internal professionals
- Offer real career progression opportunities
- Annually review salaries and hourly pay rates
- Paid breaks
- Additional hours / overtime opportunities
- Hot meals on duty, choose from the daily menu
- Free uniforms provided
- Contributory pension scheme
- DBS background checks at no cost to you
- 'Extras' our exclusive employee discount scheme with access to a free advisory support service for team members and their families
To ensure effective person centred care is delivered at all times, maintaining the highest standards of care & service to our residents, whilst maintaining independence & choice in a homely environment. Promote excellent customer service and treat residents with dignity and respect at all times. Actively ensuring the highest standard of care by managing and participating in the development of HCAs, students & other allocated staff, as required. Taking full accountability for the home and the team in the absence of the Home Manager or Head of Care.
For more information or to apply, please call Rebecca on or email: