Registered Nurse - RMN / RGN *Excellent CQC*
Job title: Registered Nurse / RMN / RGN
Hours: Flexible Full / Part Time - Days / Nights available
Salary: £32,000 - £38,430 (£15.40 per hour)
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced nurse to join an excellent care home based near Sydenham. The home has a fantastic CQC report and specialises in: Dementia - Old Age - Physical Disability
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting and supervising unqualified staff to administer medication in accordance with best practice and prevailing NMC guidance, policies and procedures
- Carry out all duties in a safe manner having regard for the health, safety and welfare of self, staff, residents and visitors and report accidents as necessary
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate person centred care for each individual that meets their needs and demonstrates outcomes within the expected time-scales
- Establish and maintain good relationships with the people we support, their relatives and staff
- Ensure that the people we support are treated with privacy, dignity and respect at all times
- Maintain a sound knowledge of Care Quality Commission (or equivalent) and all other regulatory standards
- Annual Pay Reviews
- Generous Holiday Allowance
- DBS Check paid by company
- Weekend and Bank holiday pay enhancements
- Pension - Employees will be automatically enrolled into our designated workplace pension scheme.
- Free learning and development - You will be given the opportunity to develop yourself and advance your career through knowledge, skills and professional qualifications.
- Long service award - Recognition for service and commitment.
- Employee of the Month and Awards - Recognition of our committed people across the business for a job very well done..
- Mentor bonus scheme
- Depending on your role you could also receive; free parking, free food on shift, flexible working, free uniform
For more information, or to apply please call Rebecca on .Or email
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job