Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD )
Location: Carlisle, Cumbria
Salary: £15.50 per hour ( Up to £38,700 per annum) - negotiable depending on experience, qualifications and capabilities.
Hours: Full-Time or Part-Time hours available (options: 24, 36, 42 or 48 hours available)
Shifts: Day Shifts or Night Shifts available - Paid breaks
Contract type: Permanent
Further Details: We are currently recruiting for a skilled and highly-motivated Registered Nurse to work within a purpose-built, reputable Nursing Home situated in Carlisle. The home has recently been refurbished and extended, split into different units based on the various care needs of the residents. The Nursing Home offers general nursing, dementia nursing, respite, palliative, and convalescence care, as well as looking after individuals with Parkinson's.
Each resident receives tailored care packages to their needs and they are all treated as an individual, achieving the right balance between care and independence. The home has achieved an excellent reputation for care quality. The service is always focused on offering an attentive, safe and supportive environment, and providing the highest quality care to all residents. We are looking for either newly-qualified or experienced nurses who share this passion for quality care.
The Manager can accommodate both part time and full time hours. They can be flexible with regards to shift pattern, so you will be able to choose to work day shifts only or night shifts only or a mixture of both if you prefer. You are paid for all your breaks.
- Access to an award-winning career development path, including paid training from the company's own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available
- Unique Profit Shares- believing you should be rewarded for your hard work, all profits from each site are recycled back into the facilities
- Childcare Vouchers
- Retail Discounts - between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, Harrods and many more
- Holiday and Travel Discounts
- Leisure savings including cinema, restaurants, theme parks and attractions
- Paid Breaks
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- Stakeholder pension plan
- Excellent career progression opportunities to work towards management / senior roles
- Preceptorship Programme for newly-qualified nurses
Applicants must be RGN or RMN or RNLD trained and must hold a valid PIN. All applicants should be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Jasmin Corbet on or send a copy of your CV to
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"