CareTech Community Services are one of the leading quality care providers within the region, providing residential care facilities for adults with physical and neuro disabilities, and mental health.
We are recruiting for a Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) to join our fantastic service in Woolwell, Plymouth.
With a service of 40 service users and a staff team of over 60 to support service users with physical disabilities and neuro disabilities; the successful candidate will be RNM/RGN qualified, have a sound knowledge of social role valorisation, good clinical and care planning skills and be flexible to meet the individual needs of the service users.
• We provide a full induction programme to Care Certificate Standards
• We provide superb FREE training to achieve qualifications in Social Care
• We have a proven progression path ? most of those who started as Support Workers are now Residential Managers
• We offer competitive rates of pay, along with an impressive benefits package including an employee assistance helpline, flexible additional holiday purchase scheme, childcare vouchers, special retail discount vouchers, stakeholder pension scheme and much more!
• We offer apprenticeships to those with less experience looking to get into the sector
We have numerous shift patterns available nationwide, including permanent or bank positions ? if you are caring, compassionate and a good communicator and would like to commit to the first stage of the process, get in touch today!
Main duties & Responsibilities include:
1. To function as care co-ordinator for named clients and to assist in ensuring individuals’ needs are addressed pro-actively through sound care planning including meeting clinical needs.
2. Working in accordance with UKCC code of Professional Practice and scope of Professional Practice.
3. To promote the principles of social role valorisation.
4. To encourage effective working relationships within the house and with the multi-disciplinary team approach to promote a high quality service.
5. To promote a therapeutic environment in line with the principles of ordinary living.
6. To assist in the management of a defined staff team including the supervision of staff, including the leading of shifts on a day-to-day basis.
7. To promote and maintain effective communication systems.
8. To undertake other duties within the framework of the post and commensurate with the grade.
9. Assess all aspects of Client care needs and provide health supervision and direct Nursing care when required.
All positions are subject to an enhanced DBS Check and satisfactory references.
Successful applications will be contacted within 7 working days.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job