Priory Adult Care is the UK’s leading independent provider of specialist adult care services. Our aim is to provide the right support in the right home for all the individuals we accommodate.
With community-based residential care settings, as well as a network of supported living services, we support adults over the age of 18 with autism, dementia, learning disabilities, mental health conditions, Prader-Willi Syndrome (PWS) and behaviours that challenge. We also offer a range of residential and nursing care settings for older people with varying levels of need.
St Mark's is a purpose built home and has an excellent reputation within the community. St Mark's provides nursing care for up to 40 older people. The staff at St Mark's are highly committed and dedicated to the care and support of everyone in the home. We are supported by the wider multi-disciplinary team of GPs, Chiropodist, Dentists, Dietician and other healthcare professionals. We feel we not only care for individuals but offer a holistic service to families within a homely environment
Confident enough to make autonomous decisions, while collaborative enough to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team, you will ideally have significant previous nursing experience in older peoples care homes and demonstrate true commitment both to your own personal development and to the development of your wider team.
Your caring and professional approach goes without saying, as does your strong work ethic, reliability and ability to build solid working relationships. In return, you will receive the support of some of the most outstanding nurse leaders in the sector, market-leading rates of pay and almost limitless opportunity for career progression.The qualities and skills we look for:
- RGN Qualified & NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council) Registered
- Previous older peoples care experience is desirable but not essential
- Caring & compassionate with an excellent clinical track record
- Passionate about delivering outstanding care to older people
- Excellent organisation & leadership skills
- Effective communication skills
- Flexible, professional and committed to being the best
- Quality driven with a desire to continually improve yourself & our services
- Ability to speak Welsh would be desirable but not essential
- Market competitive rates of pay
- Specialist dementia training and support from our award-winning, university-accredited ‘Creative Minds’ programme
- Full library of interactive learning resources from the Aged Care Channel in every home for personal & professional development
- Online benefits portal with a range of offers and cashback rewards
For further information please contact Daniel Ward on
We are also keen to add to our team of Bank Nurses, Care Assistants and Support Services staff, so please get in touch if you are interested in one of those roles too.Disclosure
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job