We have a range of clients who support children or adults with learning disabilities, complex health needs, specialise in Epilepsy and mental health across Berkshire.
Care settings include care homes, residential homes, respite units, hospitals. just to name a few.
We can offer agency ad-hoc shifts and block bookings!!
PAYE is £16 - £25 per hour *
Umbrella is £20 - £30 per hour *
*subject to weekends and night shifts*
*Bank holiday time and half or double time*
Benefits working for Sugarman Health include:
- Free DBS
- Free Uniform
- Holiday Pay (terms apply)
- Free mandatory training
- Our dedicated Consultants give our workers the support they need to grow and develop in their role.
- Weekly Pay
- Access to high street rewards.
- 24 hour on call Service.
- Refer a friend - Both you and your friend nurse can get £100 each
Sugarman Health Nurse requirements:
- Qualified RNLD or RGN or RMN registered with the NMC and have an up to date valid pin.
- Minimum 6 months of experience working as an registered nurse within the last 5 years.
- Documentation of immunisation records.
- Pass drug tests, criminal background, and professional reference checks.
- PEG and tracheostomy up to date training (desirable, training can be provided)
** Eligibility documents to work in the UK **
** Full employment history and 5 years of reference history **
** Full enhanced DBS clear **
Please contact one of our dedicated team today on and press option 1 or email
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job