Appoint Group Vacancy
Job Title: Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN or RNLD
Location: Islington, South West London
Salary: Up to £15.15 per hour with paid breaks
Shifts: Days or Nights available (Paid Breaks)
Hours: Full-time or Part-time positions available (permanent)
We are currently recruiting for one of the UK's leading healthcare organisations who provide first class care in various facilities across the country. They have an excellent, award-winning reputation and come highly-recommended by current employees, making this a fantastic opportunity to join them. This home recently scored 4/5 on their CQC and is a home on its way up!
We are recruiting for a Registered Nurse to work within a recently-refurbished, modern nursing home based in Islington, North London. Complete with all the latest care facilities and features, this home provides nursing care for the elderly. They can also provide care for younger adults with physical disabilities.
This is a great opportunity for a Newly-Qualified or experienced nurse to develop their skills in a forward-thinking, passionate company.
We are able to accommodate flexible working hours including Full-time and Part-time contracts, working either days or nights, or a mixture if this suits your lifestyle. You will be paid for all of your breaks.
Job Description: As a Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for ensuring that patients in your care are treated as individuals, allowing them to live independent, fulfilling lives. You will undertake all aspects of nursing care including administering medication, updating and writing care plans, as well as supervising junior members of staff and maintaining good communication to all members of staff.
Person Specification: You must be a qualified Registered Nurse to apply for this role, and we will accept applications from nurses of any specialism (General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), or Learning Disability Nurses (RNLD)). The Home Manager welcomes both experienced or newly-qualified nurses into the home, as full training and support will be provided no matter your level of experience. In the case of newly-qualified nurses, an extensive Preceptorship Programme is available.
- Access to an award-winning career development path, including paid training from the company's own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available
- Unique Profit Shares- believing you should be rewarded for your hard work, all profits from each site are recycled back into the facilities
- Childcare Vouchers
- Retail Discounts - between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, Harrods and many more
- Holiday and Travel Discounts
- Leisure savings including cinema, restaurants, theme parks and attractions
- Paid Breaks
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- Stakeholder pension plan
- Excellent career progression opportunities to work towards management / senior roles
- Preceptorship Programme for newly-qualified nurses
For more information or to apply for this position, please send your CV to or call Matthew Key on .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job