Job Title: Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN )
Location: La Rue de la Commune, Jersey
Salary: £38,000 - £44,000
To be considered for the role, you MUST be a registered nurse, with a valid NMC Pin.
***Relocation assistance * Accommodation available * Start dates available ASAP***
If you have ever thought about relocation or are interested in an adventure in the next step of your career, this position is perfect for you! I am currently recruiting for a position in Jersey, under one of the UK's leading healthcare organisations who pride themselves on delivering the best possible care and are passionate about achieving the highest standard levels of care in residential nursing homes across the country. The results speak for themselves - they have an excellent, award-winning reputation, being part of the top 25 places to work for in the Sunday times list 6 times (the ONLY Healthcare company to be on this list even once) and come highly-recommended by current employees, which makes this a very attractive opportunity and a highly sought after company to work for.
This amazing opportunity comes with some great benefits above and beyond what most can offer - not only do you get paid breaks, profit shares and outstanding training, but there is also accommodation available on the island in a beautiful abode, but you also have a once in a lifetime opportunity to have you Island registration covered. The role is just one aspect of this opportunity, you will also get the chance to live in one of the most beautiful places in the UK.
- Access to an award-winning career development path, including paid training from the company's own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available
- Unique Profit Share Scheme Shares - If the site meets regulatory and commercial targets, everyone benefits.
- Nursing Pin Reimbursed.
- Retail and Leisure Discounts - between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, Harrods and many more
- Holiday and Travel Discounts
- Annual Bonus'
- Paid Breaks
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- Up to 12% Employer Contribution Pension plan
- Excellent career progression opportunities to work towards management / senior roles
- Preceptorship Programme for newly-qualified nurses
Person Specification: You must be a qualified Registered Nurse to apply for this role, and we will accept applications from nurses of any specialism ( General Nurses ( RGN ), Mental Health Nurses ( RMN ), or Learning Disability Nurses ( RNLD )). Management experience would be advised.
For more information or to apply for this position, please send your CV to or call me directly on .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job