My client based in Bromley is looking for a Registered general Nurse to work in their well established Residential Care Home providing palliative care to the residents.
The overall purpose of this role will be:
* To assess, plan, implement and evaluate nursing care for a named group of patients.
* To supervise, teach and develop staff in the team, and contribute to the development of the Nursing Home.
* To demonstrate and develop through evidence based practice high quality nursing care.
* To ensure the Nursing Home Statement of Purpose is reflected in practice.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Assist the Senior Sister to monitor the quality of care delivered through audit.
* Ensure accurate records of care are maintained.
* Act as a mentor to new staff & visitors in the care team at the Nursing Home.
* Use of reflective practice for the Nursing Home.
* Attend team meetings as required.
* Actively promote an environment which enables the nursing team to work efficiently.
The individual will need to be actively involved in keeping up to date with developments, advances and research in primary and supportive care and to participate as required in approved education programmes. You will also be responsible for leading the care staff and to take charge of the Nursing Home as required, liaising with other care professionals, community, staff and families of the residents.
You will be required to abide by the Health & Safety at Work Act, attend mandatory training, respect confidentiality, work within the policies and procedures and show commitment to your own development.
£17 per hour
36 Hours Minimum per week
Mixture of Days and Nights
Please apply immediately if you have similar experience and are a Registered General Nurse with 2+ years experience.Commercial Services Kent/Trading Ltd is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job