Working as a Registered Paediatric Nurse as part of Interserve Healthcare, you will operate on the front line of our business, providing the highest quality of care to our valued clients.
You will be working in multiple nursing, care and residential homes supporting with tasks such as, administering prescribed medicines in accordance with IHC’s procedures and NMC guidelines, maintaining accurate records and ensuring that each resident has an individualised care plan.
This role offers flexibility with opportunities for full and part time placements.
We are looking for people who are exceptional at what they do. Quality of care is at the centre of what we do and we expect all our care staff to share this ethos.
What we can offer you:
• Weekly pay plus holiday pay
• Flexible working hours
• Ongoing training and development opportunities
• Opportunity to join NEST pension scheme
• Refer a friend bonus scheme (cash reward between £150 - £500)
• Paid for DBS
• Free Uniform
• Access to 'Your Interserve’ - loyalty scheme
If you have a Valid NMC pin and any of the following we want to hear from you:
• Have a caring and compassionate attitude
• Are attentive, organised and can manage their own workload
• Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Excellent relationship building skills
• A passion for providing high quality, individualised care
• Car driver (advantageous)
About the company
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
Interserve Healthcare is proud to endorse the National Nursing Strategy, 6C’s, for England Compassion in Practice.
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company and committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).