BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in our 58 hospitals in the UK – and to do that, we need exceptional people.
BMI Healthcare’s Kings Oak Hospital in Enfield has a vacancy for a Registered Nurse to join their team of staff within the Outpatients Department.
This post is for 37.5 hours per week covering 7.30am-3.30pm and 1pm-10pm and Sat 730am-3.30pm
It is essential that applicants have the following:
- RN / Diploma / BSc in Nursing Studies
- Post registration clinical course if appropriate
- Up- to-date knowledge and ability to work within local & national guidelines i.e. NMC code of practice
- Aware of NMC Code of Accountability.
- Basic ward management.
- Demonstrate competence in an acute hospital setting.
Duties of this role include:
- To plan and implement nursing care of individual patients.
- To take charge of the ward as and when required.
- To provide support and guidance for junior members of the staff.
- To ensure that the ward operational polices are maintained and complied with, to advise senior staff of any amendments considered desirable.
- To participate in a programme of Quality Assurance as directed by senior staff.
- To ensure that all Health & Safety policies and procedures are read, understood and complied with as far as reasonably practicable.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive hourly rate.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.