Job Title: Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD )
Location: Witney, Oxfordshire
Salary: £34,000 ( £16-18 per hour, Based on 36 hours)
To be considered for the role, you MUST be a registered nurse, with a valid NMC Pin.
We are currently recruiting for one of the UK's leading healthcare organisations who pride themselves on delivering the best possible care and are passionate about achieving the highest standard levels of care in residential nursing homes across the country. They have an excellent, award-winning reputation, being part of the top 25 places to work for in the Sunday times list 6 times and come highly-recommended by current employees, which makes this a very attractive opportunity and a highly sought after company to work for.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join this highly respected company within the health care sector as a general nurse in one of their beautiful nursing homes. With individual care plans for each person the community certainly feel treated as just that - individual. We have an outstanding NEW dementia care scheme reducing the reliance on medication and instead focusing on new tools for pain and distress management. This home prides itself on creating a homely feel for both residents and the nursing team alike. This is a great opportunity for an experienced nurse to develop their skills in a forward-thinking, passionate company.
This job would either be working days / nights or a mixture of both and is available on both part time and full basis. You will be paid for all of your breaks.
- Access to an award-winning career development path, including paid training from the company's own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available
- Unique Profit Share Scheme Shares - If the site meets regulatory and commercial targets, everyone benefits.
- Nursing Pin Reimbursed.
- Retail and Leisure Discounts - between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, Harrods and many more
- Holiday and Travel Discounts
- Annual Bonus'
- Paid Breaks
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- Up to 12% Employer Contribution Pension plan
- Excellent career progression opportunities to work towards management / senior roles
- Preceptorship Programme for newly-qualified nurses
Person Specification: You must be a qualified Registered Nurse to apply for this role, and we will accept applications from nurses of any specialism ( General Nurses ( RGN ), Mental Health Nurses ( RMN ), or Learning Disability Nurses ( RNLD )). Management experience would be advised.
For more information or to apply for this position, please send your CV to or call me directly on .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job