Job Title: Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN )
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: £30,000 - £45,000 ( £16 - £18, 36 - 48 hours available )
To be considered for the role, you MUST be a registered nurse, with a valid NMC Pin.
** Band 7 NHS Salary Equivalent * Paid University Courses and Extra Curriculum Training Available **
If you are looking for a position which will offer genuine career progression and support you as an individual in your career - this might well be the perfect opportunity for you. With an outstanding base salary of £16-18 per hour (dependent on experience) I am currently recruiting for THE TOP RATED healthcare company in the UK, which can offer above and beyond a "standard" nursing position. You will be invested in, as a person and not a number - we understand every single nurse is different and I am hoping to speak with passionate people who may be stuck in their current position and are pro-active about making a change and gaining more from work than just a job. If this sounds like it might ring true to you, I am VERY interested to speak. I appreciate all feedback and thoughts regarding this opportunity - if you are reading this, there may be a little part of you which is looking out for a new position - if you have any questions or queries, please do not hesitate to give me a no-obligation, open call and we can discuss your situation.
This role includes working Days and Nights, and there will be full training for all registered nurses, including newly qualified nurses, as you will be supported by a full team.
- Access to an award-winning career development path, including paid training from the company's own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available
- Unique Profit Share Scheme Shares - If the site meets regulatory and commercial targets, everyone benefits.
- Nursing Pin Reimbursed.
- Retail and Leisure Discounts - between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, Harrods and many more
- Paid Breaks
- Annual Bonus'
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- Up to 12% Employer Contribution Pension plan
- Excellent career progression opportunities to work towards management / senior roles
- Preceptorship Programme for newly-qualified nurses
Person Specification: You must be a qualified Registered Nurse to apply for this role, and we will accept applications from nurses of any specialism ( General Nurses ( RGN ), Mental Health Nurses ( RMN ). Management experience would be appreciated but is not required.
For more information or to apply for this position, please send your CV to or call me directly on .