Job Paths 4 U are recruiting for a Registered Nurse for our clients Nursing, Dementia and Residential home based in Leeds.
Our client is looking for a Registered Nurse to work nights alongside the management team and oversee the running of one of the communities within the home.
The home is a 70 bedded home, which is split into different communities, with no one community being more than 25 residents.
The purpose built and award winning service is based in very picturesque settings, but has great public transport links nearby.
As one of the Registered Nurses you will play a vital part in making sure that the home is delivering the highest standard of person-centered care through out the night.
The requirements of the Registered Nurse are below.
This is a brief list of roles and duties you will be undertaking on a regular basis:
- Be able to act as a positive role model for Junior staff and less experienced staff
- Work alongside the Management team to make sure that the rota is completed for your community and constantly updated to make sure the home is fully staffed at all times
- Assist in making sure that company Policies and Procedures are being followed in the home at all times
- To have a good understanding of working with people living with varying stages of Dementia and be able to sign pot junior staff and families for support networks for this
- Liaising with external stake holders, this includes: Social Worker's, GP's and Families
The Ideal candidate for the Registered Nurse position will be:
- A Registered Nurse RGN, RMN or RNLD
- Experienced in working with people living with Dementia in a variety of settings or services not just residential services
- Someone who has experience in leading the team of junior staff either in Nursing Home or on ward
- A car driver with access to own vehicle, but this is not essential due to location of the home
- Ideally based in or around Leeds
- Able to work nights
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a company that prides themselves on delivering the highest standard of care, but also join a home which striving to be the best in Leeds and the whole of Yorkshire
The benefits of the Registered Nurse role are:
- Fantastic starting salary
- Enhanced Annual Leave entitlement
- Free Healthcare
- Excellent career opportunities
- Ongoing training opportunities
- MNC Costs covered
- Revalidation support
- Enhanced payment for short notice of shifts picked up
- Plus many more!
Salary: £18.60 per hour
Contact: Ben at Job Paths 4 U
Check out our website for all of our current vacancies www.jobpaths4u.com
- Registered Nurses
- Residential Care
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'