At Gracewell Healthcare we believe great care starts with great people, so we are always keen to hear from passionate and caring individuals and most especially Registered Nurses who share our commitment to quality and professionalism.
Gracewell Healthcare has a varied range of career options available to individuals all supported by extensive learning and development programmes to make the most of your career as a Registered Nurse with us, why not come and explore for yourself.
DAY TO DAY ACTIVITIES OF A REGISTERED NURSE - RGN
- Assess residents health and wellbeing across a complex and changing caseload
- Assist in the delivery of care to meet individuals health and wellbeing needs
- Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information.
What we ask of you
- Hold an up to date NMC registration and fully maintained PREP
- Demonstrate an up to date knowledge and training on topics such as infection control and Health and Safety
- Competence across a range of nursing skills supported by professional and clinical knowledge
- Demonstrate principals of accountable practice as a registered Nurse
- Passion for working with and supporting the needs of Senior Adults
- Effective interpersonal communication and influencing skills
Benefits to you:
- A very competitive Salary - dependent on experience as a RGN
- 28 days per year annual leave entitlement inclusive of Bank Holiday
- Your Choices- a discounted staff shopping scheme with a wide range of retailers
- Childcare Vouchers- non taxable and NI exempt vouchers available to all working parents
- Refer a Friend Scheme - Get rewarded for every successful referral
- Employee Assistance Programme- a 24/7 helpline with advice and support
- Study Support- we encourage and support our staff in achieving their full potential
- Heart & Soul Awards - Employee recognition programme