Registered Nurse/Midwife (part-time)
£28,471 - £31,284 (pro rated)
Our client is looking for a dedicated nurse who is passionate and committed to nursing women and delivering abortion care.
As a professional and caring nurse working for our client you will enjoy caring for women's health and support their reproductive rights. You can expect to work in a client-centred, hands-on and fast-paced environment, providing expert clinical services to clients.
Working in the main surgical centres is a rewarding role that would suit someone who enjoys working in a busy environment and working as a team-player.
To join our clients dedicated and caring team, you will need to be:
• Pro-choice on abortion
• A registered nurse who has worked within a Nurse led environment but who is also a team player
• A proven ability to work on your own, manage your time effectively prioritising your own workload and client case load under minimal supervision
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
• A flexible approach and act as a client advocate. Helping to maintain a pleasant and safe environment for clients.
• ideally ultrasound scan trained, however training will be provided if not trained in this area
This role would suit candidates who are keen to develop their career further as our client is committed to personal development and career support.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job