Registered Nurse - Luxury Elderly Village - £34,000 +
This is a rare opportunity to join one of the most luxurious and well equiped / staffed retirement villages in the UK, with Outstanding CQC reports. The Royal family are regular visitors and the wards have private rooms, with excellent facilities and care programmes. Each ward has excellent views, beautiful gardens, cafe, dinning rooms and an excellent team of Nursing staff, Thgerapists and Care staff. They also offer a wide range of activities with a dedicate activities team, gymnasium and full physio and OT services.
- Possibility of Accommodation (depending on availability)
- One of the best staffed and luxurious places to work
- Location: Central London
- Quick interviews available / informal site visit and meeting of staff
- To play an active role in promoting the quality of daily life for all Pensioners through supporting planned activities and person centred care.
- To act as a Named Nurse for nominated Pensioners.
- Ensure all Care Plans are completed comprehensively and maintained for all short and long stay Pensioners.
- Ensure all medication is ordered, received, stored, administered and disposed of in line with NMC Standards for Medicines Management.
- Support training and the specific supervision of Senior Care Assistants and Care Assistants as delegated by the Senior Staff Nurses/Deputy Matron in all aspects of their duties.
- Take responsibility for shift management as rostered
- To act as Duty Nurse in line with the Duty Nurse Responsibilities Protocol with responsibility for the Management of the Infirmary as rostered.
- Demonstrate clear understanding of responsibilities towards emergency and short stay admissions.
- Work professionally with all members of themedical centre and the multi-disciplinary team.
- Advise, support and visit, as requested Pensioners on residential wards causing concern to care staff
- Participate in all ward and staff meetings as required
- Attend all mandatory and required training both on and off site as required
- Genuine interest in, and experience of working with, the elderly.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- To demonstrate an awareness of diversity in the work place and treat all staff members and Pensioners with dignity and respect.
- Registered Nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC)
Nurse / Nurses / Nursing / Care / Elderly / Pensioners / "RGN" / "NMC" / Retirement / Registered Nurse