health needs in a secure environment and for women a wide range of mental health conditions, including a specialist ward for personality disorders. The onsite women’s locked rehabilitation unit is an effective step down for those who may have been in hospital for an extended period of time and who need help preparing for life after discharge.
We are seeking a specialist nurse who is experienced in working with patients who have learning disabilities. You’ll be a calm, highly skilled communicator who is determined to provide a consistently high standard of care and have a clear focus on outcome and recovery.
Cygnet Healthcare has a clear nursing strategy which has been developed by front line staff. Our clinical care is underpinned by strong values and we have a commitment to reducing restrictive practice.
In return, you’ll receive a competitive salary and a range of benefits including
- Generous study and exam leave
- Teaching and CPD Programmes
- Financial support for further training and personal development
- Active participation in clinical governance
- Appraisal and peer supervision
- Possible rotation between services
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free life insurance
- Subsidised meals on duty
- Comprehensive employee assistance programme and discount centre
- Health Cash Plan
- 25 Days annual leave
- Birthday & Anniversary leave
For further information on all of our opportunities, or to apply, please visit